EPIC Healthy Planet Analyst
Company: Presson Place
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Are you an Epic Analyst with experience or certification in Healthy
Planet ? Do you have a deep understanding of technical project
management, clinical + business processes, and workflow? Are you
looking to move to an organization that fits your professional
goals and your personal desire to help others? If so, we have a
wonderful opportunity on our Epic IS Team!This position is located
in sunny Yakima, WA!We want to talk to you if you are:
- A good communicator who excels at establishing and maintaining
effective working relationships with staff at all corporate
- A leader who can make key decisions, prioritize tasks, and
handle complex projects.
- A critical thinker who is able to assess problems and develop
effective solutions and work with difficult people in a positive
- An experienced IS/IT or clinical professional who has knowledge
of various hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, as well as
troubleshooting techniquesWhat you'll do:
- Handle and execute Epic system configuration activities in
- Gather and analyze requirements to figure out functional
specifications; design, develop, maintain, review, and provide
technical support services in an Epic environment.
- Analyze current systems, handle technical projects and make
recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
- Build strong working relationships with staff through effective
communication.What we'll offer you:
- Relocation assistance
- Generous paid time off
- Position/technology-specific training
- Excellent healthcare optionsPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Epic systems
- Current Epic Certification or Epic Proficiency Status
- Healthy Planet certificationMinimum Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience. ADN or higher or other formal clinical
credentials may also be accepted.
- Experience: 2-4+ years in a healthcare setting, technical, or
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State
driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance
coverage. If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be
required for as many as 8-10 training sessions over several months.
Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90
days of training to permit continued employment. For some
positions, clinical certifications, licenses, or other clinical
credentials may be required (for example, certain positions may
require nursing background).About YVFWCWe serve more than 166,000
patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8
pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3
Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With
integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
clinics.Working at YVFWCWorking in our organization means being the
passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having
the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers
committed to the same work.At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment. PI115137854
Keywords: Presson Place, Yakima , EPIC Healthy Planet Analyst, Professions , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!