New Home Sales Associate
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our vision is to build the best new home sales company in the
world and we mean it. New Home Star is a sales and marketing
company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own
in-house sales team but with all the proven systems and processes
of our national organization. At New Home Star, its our mission to
sell more homes more profitably for our builder partners while also
creating excellent careers for our people. With training unmatched
by any competitor, we equip you with all of the tools and resources
needed to exceed sales goals and grow your career. New Home Star is
seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales
professional to join our team as a New Home Sales Associate.
As you work to complete your application and research New Home
Star, we highly encourage you to visit and follow us on our
numerous social media platforms to learn more about our
award-winning culture and engage with our current team members!
NHS Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NewHomeStar/NHS Instagram -
https://www.instagram.com/newhomestar/?hl=enNHS YouTube -
Star - https://newhomestar.com/careers/
- Staff the model home during all hours of operation, including
weekends, provide exceptional customer service, and educate
customers on the homebuilding/buying process to any visitors.
- Maintain sales office, model home, and community
- Drive traffic through marketing initiatives to generate
adequate traffic and sales in an effort to exceed company sales
- Create grassroots marketing efforts in order to grow brand
awareness with the local realtor community as well as potential
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in
order to meet given sales goals.
- Participate in recurring sales training via our proprietary
sales enablement platform as well as in person.
- Create and present quarterly business plans to our builder
- Must have weekend availability, as many of our sales happen on
Saturday and Sunday.
- Must be willing to obtain real estate license in state of
- Reliable transportation throughout your work day in order to
have the ability to drive to potential homesites as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional business role.
- Extreme attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking
skills are a necessity to be successful in this role.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., MS Office Suite
such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Partnership with National Association of Workplace Programs
(NAWP) to offer easy access to medical, dental, vision, accident,
and critical illness insurance. Additionally, this partnership
allows quick access to life insurance as well as personal
retirement plans; and much MORE!
- Embrace Independence Program available to all Sales Associates
to encourage you to take care of yourself and your family both
physically and financially.
- Uncapped commission structure so there is never a limit on your
annual earning potential.
- Desktop and mobile access to New Home Connect, our proprietary
sales enablement platform to help you learn, train, and succeed in
your sales career.
- 24/7 access to a robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to
assist with all types of personal and professional matters such as
financial planning, childcare, and even mental health.
- Opportunities for growth along our clearly defined Career Path,
including mentorship and leadership development programs to help
you achieve all of your professional goals.
- Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer
opportunities through New Home Stars Giving Every Moment (GEM)
Keywords: New Home Star, Yakima , New Home Sales Associate, Sales , Sunnyside, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!