Reservations Sales Supervisor
Company: Suncadia Resort
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job OverviewThe primary responsibility of this position is to
assist in day-to-day operations and administration of the
Reservation Sales office while leading by example as the premier
sales associate. Responsibilities include monitoring standard of
performance for all Reservation Sales functions, participating in
new hire and on-going training and overseeing administration of
electronic marketing reservations. As a four-diamond resort
property, the Reservations Sales Supervisor will ensure all
reservations are processed in an efficient and highly customer
service-oriented manner. The Reservations Sales Supervisor will
oversee the reservations department in the absence of the
Reservations Manager. This position also requires the ability to
maintain an upbeat, positive and professional demeanor in a busy
and/or changeable office atmosphere. The Reservation Sales
Supervisor will always conduct him/herself in a professional manner
with a demeanor that supports the purpose and values (supporting
behaviors) at Suncadia.The Reservation Sales Supervisor shall
strive to always provide exceptional service to internal and
external guests. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the
Suncadia Resort Culture as well as promoting Suncadia Resort as
both the Destination and Employer of Choice!Req
ID33590BRSalary$24.00/hour + Incentive PotentialCityCle
ElumBonusNon-EligibleRelocationNot AvailableEssential Functions
- Support Reservations Manager in onboarding and training of all
reservations associates. Follow up with reinforcement of sales
techniques. Assist Manager in development of ongoing team training.
Implement weekly/monthly training activities to support this plan,
including assisting Reservations Manager with monthly department
- Assist reservation sales agents in problem resolution with
guests. Ensure corrective action is taken to exceed guest
- Take reservation sales calls and make reservations in an
efficient and customer focused manner to achieve 4 diamond guest
service. Achieve consistent call quality scores of 90% or better
and monthly conversion (sales) of 40% or higher.
- Act as back-up for the Group Rooms Coordinator on holidays or
absences, building groups in SMS, entering group rooming lists and
setting up group billing.
- Ensure accuracy of all details for reservations entered into
Springer Miller System and Reserve by overseeing checks and
balances. Interface with Accounting as needed on billing and
- Once a quarter, be a guest at Suncadia to become familiar with
property and all offerings to sell to our guests accurately and
descriptively, and interface with property team to foster
- Work closely with the front desk to ensure that special guest
requests are handled appropriately and consistently.
- Monitor reservation sales agent completion of daily tasks.
- Process all electronic marketing reservations in an efficient
and accurate manner.
- Interface with the Reservations Manager to communicate yield
strategy changes to reservation sales agents.
- Monitor and respond to guest emails in an appropriate manner.
Manage the internal guest waitlist.
- Assist with communicating and completing accurate reservations
- Assist in monitoring the system to ensure service levels and
abandonment ratios are at standard (abandonment of 5% or
- In conjunction with the Reservations Manager, promote monthly
reservation sales agent incentives. Incentives will be based on
Navis call metrics monthly with additional incentives added as
needed to drive need time revenue.
- Participate in the interview process for all reservation sales
agents prior to hiring.
- Represent Reservations department in meetings, as requested, in
absence of Reservations Manager.
- Set the department standard with impeccable attendance
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
Suncadia professionals may be required to work varying schedules to
reflect the business needs of the property.
- Professional appearance is required.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience in a guest-facing or sales-related role, preferably
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Must be able to type 35 w.p.m. and have computer
- People Person - must possess a professional, positive
presentation and strong motivation to provide exceptional customer
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work
- Ability to use office equipment in an efficient and effective
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency withMicrosoft
Office software suite
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and create
correspondence and memos
- Ability to work as a team-player and accept assignments from
multiple individualsJob TypeFull TimePropertySuncadia ResortArea of
InterestRevenue & Reservations ManagementCompany IntroductionOur
team members are the true soul of our company. We think
differently. About travel, but also about the ways in which we
deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our
team members as well as our guests. We are deeply committed to the
foundation of core values that molds our interactions with everyone
we encounter our guests, our clients, our team and our communities.
We create engaging, impactful environments that connect people and
place, awaken the spirit, and allow team members with talent,
integrity and heart to thrive. We believe our team members are the
true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this
journey.Property IntroductionLocated 80 miles east of Seattle in
the Cascade Mountains, the AAAFour Diamond Suncadia resort features
more than 250 guest suites,penthouses and condosand over 70rental
homes. With more than40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three
award-winning golf courses, Portals Restaurant, two bars, Suncadia
Club Swim & Fitness Center, skating rink and outdoor amphitheater,
conference center, and LEED Silver-Certified Glade Spring Spa, the
resort offers something for everyoneStateWashingtonType of
Keywords: Suncadia Resort, Yakima , Reservations Sales Supervisor, Sales , Thorp, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!