Member Service Representative (Part Time)
Company: Planet Fitness - PFNoCritics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (PART
TIME)Location: Sunnyside, WAType: Part TimeJob SummaryThe Member
Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive
member experience by providing a superior level of customer service
to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Open Availability
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Detailed oriented
- Comfortable cleaning in front of members.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.Planet
Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:PLNT), has revolutionized the fitness industry!
With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, Puerto Rico, and
Canada, Planet Fitness' mission is to enhance people's lives by
providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming,
non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free
Zone®.We're aggressively expanding and looking for talented
individuals to help us conquer Gymtimidation® everywhere!*This club
is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your
application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club.
Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved
control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All
inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to
the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters. Employees at a
franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not
employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor
controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their
employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control
the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their
employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance
with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - PFNoCritics, Yakima , Member Service Representative (Part Time), Sales , Sunnyside, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!