Sales - Service Porter
Company: Town Nissan
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a highly motivated, self-starter who is
ready to serve others with enthusiasm and be in the automotive
industry?Town Auto Group is a family-owned business looking for
employees who enjoy a challenge and want a fulfilling career. We
are committed to an environment where the customer is always
treated with respect and dignity. Growth is encouraged through
diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest
standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. What
are the benefits?
- PTO (sick time/vacation)
- 401K Plan (after one year of employment)
- Health Insurance Plan (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee appreciation
- Semi-annual employee celebrations
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Employee discounts on select services/purchases
- Town Toyota Center event ticket employee discounts on select
- Shuttle driver.
- Operate all vehicles safely and follow Washington state rules
and regulations in accordance with dealership practices.
- Keep shop area neat and clean. Monitor shop for any safety
concerns and report to supervisor.
- Help service advisors greet customers and check in vehicles
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends as needed.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on a high level of customer
- Valid Washington State Driver's License or equivalent. All
licenses must be converted to a Washington State License within 30
days of employment.
- Driving record in good standing.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
screen. Town Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and a
drug-free workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.TOWN is "the"
place to work -
Keywords: Town Nissan, Yakima , Sales - Service Porter, Sales , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!