Customer Service Rep: East Wenatchee - 595 Grant Road, Suite
Company: Domino's Franchise
Location: East Wenatchee
Posted on: August 6, 2022
ABOUT THE JOBYou got game? You got spring in your step? You want
the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not
against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it
possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of
the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time
left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound
good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash,
Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with
personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to
keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow
(if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a
line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers
and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer
service representative to management, General Manager to Manager
Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
You must be 16 years of age or older.
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members - Operate all
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to
process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and
accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone. Near and mid-range vision for
most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
Keywords: Domino's Franchise, Yakima , Customer Service Rep: East Wenatchee - 595 Grant Road, Suite, Sales , East Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!