Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*A Victoria's Secret Seasonal Associate *is a values-based team
member that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences
to grow top-line sales. The Seasonal Associate exemplifies our core
values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game,
Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
*Primary Responsibility: *
The Seasonal Associate drives sales growth by flexing into multiple
areas of the store during peak time frames in our stores. Serving
the customer is always the top priority regardless of work
*Key Responsibilities: *
* To perform this job effectively, a Seasonal Associate must be
able to perform all responsibilities satisfactorily.
* Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds
* Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience,
processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
* Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room
and under stock to brand standards.
* Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is
placed on the sales floor and available for purchase.
* Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns,
re-tickets and the mark out of stock process.
* Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including
merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable
*All associate roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
* Driving top-line store sales results and growing the business
through action and productivity.
* Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product
differentiator, to build loyalty and support our Best at Bras
* Creating customer awareness of programs available to them, (i.e.
Victoria's Secret Angel Card (US only), phone and email capture) to
build customer loyalty, when applicable.
* Setting personal goals and tracking individual and team
performance to the goals.
* Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales,
promotions and applicable ringing procedures.
* Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is
available to sell.
* Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand
* Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating
* Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in,
* Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink including maintaining
damages and testers.
* Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working
* Understanding and demonstrating Company values.
* Passion for Victoria's Secret PINK Brand.
* Schedule flexibility that includes peak dates that meet the needs
of the customers during peak times of the business including:
evenings, holidays, weekends.
* Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer's
* Proven ability to meet or exceed goals while demonstrating
* Has a competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus.
* Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks.
* Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve
productivity; leads own learning.
Job Type: Seasonal
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Yakima, WA 98903: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
* Are you 18 years of age or older?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Yakima , Seasonal Sales Associate, Sales , Yakima, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!