Senior IT Network Engineer
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Adaugeo is looking for a top tier IT Network Engineer with
strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a team player
perspective. Must have exceptional problem solving skills, an
aptitude for critical thinking and be able to maintain strong
attention to detail in high-pressure situations. ***Remote
Opportunity for Oregon, Washington, and Idaho Residents ONLY*** The
ideal applicant will meet at least 80% of the criteria listed
- Cisco Certification; CCNP strongly preferred or equivalent
- Palo Alto Certification; PCNSA or equivalent experience.
- Ability to implement Network Lifecycle.
- Develops network architecture and network design
- Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or
replacement of network infrastructure components.
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of
complex network problems
- Background in data center network design strongly
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and
standards in support of network procurement and development
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols.
(e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Experience with NX-OS, IOS, FTD, and PAN-OS heavily
- In-depth knowledge of VPN - able to troubleshoot and resolve
- Hands on experience with various VPN hardware strongly
- In-depth knowledge in managing a Network Monitoring Solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot packet-level issues using network
- Strong understanding and experience in wireless
- Experience with VoIP systems - Implementation, maintenance,
troubleshooting. (ShoreTel, Mitel, Alcatel-Lucent, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with NPS, Radius, 802.1x, is
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, AV and IDS/IPS
- Some ability to troubleshoot and maintain current in-house
- Experience with SAN network solutions and ability to size
- Windows server administration experience preferred.
- Some experience working with active directory, virtual hosts,
virtual machines, is a plus.
- SAN experience is a plus.
- VMWare administration is a plus.
- May be required to take on Sever Administration roles.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks
- IT hardware or software certifications.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security
- Assist researching security enhancements and make
recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends in security
standards. Formal Education in computer technology or 2+ years of
computer and software support in a business environment. Support
the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an
ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of IT
operations. Assume service-oriented attitude to gain a sense of
pride and accomplishment. Accepts the team approach with dedication
and commitment towards all work performed. Life at Adaugeo
Healthcare Solutions: We are a devoted team of professionals,
working cohesively to build on our expertise as a work family since
2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on continually improving
people and processes, our curiosity, persistence and positive
attitudes are core strengths. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package and an ever-evolving learning and development program to
foster career and personal growth. We truly value our employees.
More About Us: Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a family
owned and operated healthcare organization, providing collaborative
support and corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are
committed to operational excellence and cost-efficient
administrative, technical and management services, including:
- Accounting and Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Centralized Scheduling
- Certified Coding
- Clinic Administration
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Human Resources and Payroll
- IT Infrastructure
- Purchasing and Materials Management
- Quality Improvement
- Recruiting and Sourcing
- Software Development Our family of companies also includes
Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and
Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwest's leading, innovative
clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations
across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50
years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery
system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion,
dedication and ingenuity every day. It's because of our people that
we believe in putting people first!
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs. Occasional lifting of 30-60
- Occasional-to-regular kneeling, bending, stooping to perform
installations. EOE Disabled/Veteran Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Yakima , Senior IT Network Engineer, Accounting, Auditing , Hermiston, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!