Payroll and Accounting Specialist
Company: Interpath Laboratory
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Payroll & Accounting Specialist Pendleton, OregonSchedule:
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 (some flexibility considered)
Compensation: Range is $45,000 - $52,000 depending on experience
and readiness to perform the essential functions Benefit
- Free laboratory work for in house testing w/Interpath
- Medical insurance (50% discount when using Praxis Health
Providers) (No out-of-pocket cost for employee only coverage)
- Dental (No out-of-pocket cost for employee only coverage)
- 401(K) with discretionary employer match
- Paid Time Off Position Summary: This position involves
processing semi-monthly (10th & 25th) payroll for approximately
1,100 employees. The employee make-up includes approximately 750
non-exempt and 350 exempt employees across Oregon, Washington and
Idaho. The company uses UKG Worksource Ready as the workforce
management solution. The payroll and accounting specialist will
have opportunities for involvement in other areas of the
organization as their skills and knowledge develops. Essential Job
- Receives payroll data, reviews and uploads to UKG for
- Collects, reviews and processes timesheets in a timely and
efficient manner in order to meet critical payroll deadlines.
- Performs the administrative process of running payroll for
three unique companies.
- Prepares and saves relevant payroll reports for stakeholders
that need information.
- Oversees the annual W-2 distribution process.
- Manages the workers compensation process for Oregon, Washington
- Ensures garnishments and other court orders impacting payroll
are setup and handled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides a high level of customer service for all employees and
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism as it relates to
- Effectively communicates with managers and supervisors on
process and procedure related to the payroll cycle.
- Utilize UKG for established funtions and be a thought leader in
how to make processes most efficient and employee friendly.
- Maintains current knowlege of payroll related tax regulations
and monitors payroll setup to ensure accurate payroll in UKG.
- Reconciles quarterly taxes.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years experience processing payroll
- Longevity in previously held positions Preferred Qualifications
- Bookkeeping experience
- Associates Degree
- Experience managing payroll for a company with 500+ employee
Life at Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions: We are a devoted team of
professionals, working cohesively to build on our expertise as a
work family since 2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on
continually improving people and processes, our curiosity,
persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving learning and
development program to foster career and personal growth. We truly
value our employees. The physical demands are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. EOE Disabled/Veteran
Keywords: Interpath Laboratory, Yakima , Payroll and Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Pendleton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!